Free Bible Conference Online

  

With Covid, so many things are going online and I got this in my email about a FREE BIBLE CONFERENCE ONLINE (for parts of the conference, the rest has a fee).  When I looked at who will be doing the talks, I noticed that many of them are the ones I used for my classes.  I am very interested in this and maybe you might be too.  As Catholics, we have to learn more about the bible and God's holy Word.  

There is a also a paid part of the conference that lets you watch more conferences and when you want to watch them.  The people are very well known and if you want any help with recommendations let me know and I can let you know my favorites.  

I know that many of you are looking for more and would love to go to a conference, and this is something accessible online and at your own pace.  --  Fr. Daniel


Popular posts from this blog

Fr. Daniel's Letter to his Parishioners

Prince of Peace has a new Coordinator of Youth / College Ministry