Texting Scams in my name (Fr. Daniel). I am not requesting any gift cards.

 




I have been receiving calls all morning about a texting scam that is going out in my name (and in the Bishop's name and in the name of Fr. Bob Lariviere in Auburn) requesting that you respond.  They will ask for gift cards.  IT IS A SCAM.  Please do not respond!  Notice that the phone number is not a 207 area code.  I would not ask for gift cards or anything over text or email.


I am sorry that this is happening and I am not sure where they are getting all the priests' numbers and your contact information.  The diocese thinks it is the bulletin when you put your cell phone number in the bulletin.  

Thanks, 
Fr Daniel

Popular posts from this blog

Fr. Daniel's Letter to his Parishioners

Prince of Peace has a new Coordinator of Youth / College Ministry